The Best of Natural Hair Community
Welcome to the BEST content on the Natural Hair Community blog.
We post quite a bit of content on the blog and it’s pretty difficult to filter through and figure out what you should read, so I decided to do the hard work and organize our very best content for you below.
Find the topic or topics that interest you the most and enjoy!
Our Best Natural Hair Advice and Tips
Often times, a successful natural hair journey will require you to continue learning about your hair and how it reacts to various situations and products. Some people would even say that it takes a lot of constant work to create a successful natural hair journey. However, this community is a great platform for you to use as you launch your journey.
Here are the links to our best posts containing natural hair advice and tips that you can use to improve the quality of your natural hair journey and experience as a natural.
- The Only Hair Typing Guide You Will Ever Need
- The Secrets to Preventing Heat Damage
- Incorporate More Protective Styling into Your Natural Hair Regimen
- The Most Difficult Part of Going Natural
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Products for Your Natural Hair Regimen
- It’s Time to End the Confusion About pH Balancing
- 7 Tips to Improve Your Natural Hair Journey
- What Everyone Ought to Know About Natural Hair
- Sufficient Water Intake is Critical to Healthy Natural Hair
- Hair Food for Healthy Natural Hair
- Stress: The Silent Killer of Natural Hair
- pH and Hair
How to Do Things
Whether you’re newly natural, have several years experience with your natural hair or fall anywhere in between, knowing exactly how to do things is very important. Here are some “how to” articles that will help you when you decide to tackle common natural hair needs.
- How to Go Natural
- How to Really Grow Long Hair
- How to Select the Perfect Natural Hair Salon
- How to Big Chop in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Create a Natural Hair Regimen – Part 1
- How to Create a Natural Hair Regimen – Part 2
- How to Create a Natural Hair Regimen – Part 3
Controversial Natural Hair Articles
Here are some articles that are rather controversial.
- What Men Really Think About Natural Hair – Part 1
- What Men Really Think About Natural Hair – Part 2
- What Men Really Think About Natural Hair – Part 3
- The Post That Natural Hair Gurus Don’t Want You to Read
- The Indecent Proposal
- What Everyone Should Know About Good Hair
- Creamy Crack
- I Hate the Natural Hair Movement
- Black Natural Hairstyles Considered Unprofessional?
- The Word Nappy
Other Can’t Miss Items
Finally, here are a couple of pages/posts on the blog that you definitely shouldn’t miss.
- Natural Hair Products is the second most viewed page on our site. This is the page where we list recommended resources, tools and services to help you achieve success during your natural hair journey.
- Natural Hair Search Engine is the place you should go when you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for on our site. This search engine retrieves information from every natural hair site online.
- Natural Hair Dictionary contains commonly used natural hair terms, acronyms and abbreviations.
- Want to see all of our articles? Check out the archive section for every article that we’ve written here.
Additionally, I’d like to kindly invite you to subscribe to our newsletter, which is full of exclusive content that you cannot find here on the blog. You can unsubscribe at any time, but we promise you will not be disappointed.
As a thank you, you’ll get instant access to our very popular eBook, Going Natural: How to Transition from Relaxed Hair to Natural Hair in 7 Simple Steps, the most comprehensive guide available online on how to go natural. It has been downloaded hundreds of times and helped several naturals.
Just enter your first name and primary email address into the sign up form below to get FREE Instant Access to the most comprehensive guide available on how to go natural. In addition, you’ll receive a weekly newsletter with natural hair tips that you can’t find on the blog.
I just want to finish off by saying that we’re here for you, not only as a guide while you begin or continue your natural hair journey, but also as a friend. We do our best to respond to all emails (it’s has gotten tough lately as this site continues to gain popularity, but we will always do our best to respond!), and we do not hold ourselves above anybody. We’re not special. We’re a normal husband and wife team that likes to work hard, work smart and use the leverage we have online to make the world of natural hair a better place. Thank you so much for your support, and we’d love for you to setup a user profile and say hi to us on the site. We’ll definitely respond, and we look forward to meeting you! Welcome to the community!
p.s. If you have found this page helpful, please share it with your network by using the sharing buttons below. Also, your comments are encouraged!